Sunday, December 6, 2009
My guitar!
Since about 5 years, I play guitar. Last year I bought a new guitar: a Ibanez Rg 350 dx. I bought it because it looks really good and for the price, you have a good quality. There are 3 Pick up on it, 2 double( for the distorsion) and 1 single (clean song). The handle have 24 frets and they are all easily accessible while playing solo. The default of this guitar is the weight, it is too much weighing. But in general, it is a good guitar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice guitar and you are a good player! I think is to much expensive for me, but how this guitar cost? Is it the guitar you have in PMM or is an other?
ReplyDeleteAllo,
ReplyDeleteNice blog Pierre-Luc, I hope that you will continue to play of the music because you are really good. Good luck in your studies.
Charles
Thanks everybody. This guitar is not too much expensive! It cost about 620$+tx really good quality for the price. Yes I will continue to play but a won't try to do of this my job because music is really not easy to make money!
ReplyDelete