Sunday, December 6, 2009

A place I would like to go!

. I would like to go in the Dubaï city. Because in this city there are a lot of special infrastructure. This city have a lot of money because they discover a lot of petrol in the ground.

There are a lot of infrastructure like a plam tree district in the ocean.. This district is like an artificial island an is called the Palm Island . There is a floating hotel of seven star in the ocean too, the Burj Al-Arab. This hotel is the most luxurious in the world (seven stars). On the shopping center, there is an indoor ski center. In this city there is the higher building in the world, the Burj Dubaï of 818 meters high. This building is not completed right now but is will be soon.

This is why I want to go in this city, I like amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment